Local Links & San Francisco History
Featured San Francisco Resources
- 311 Customer Service Center
- An easy-to-remember telephone number that provides information about non-emergency City services, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- 511 Public Transportation
- Find information, maps, fares and schedules for Muni, BART, Golden Gate Transit, SamTrans, Caltrain, AC Transit and other transit lines that serve the Bay Area.
- Bay Area Newspapers
- Visit the Web sites of Bay Area newspapers.
- Apply for CalFresh
- Find out if you qualify for social services with this easy tool. English FAQ | Spanish FAQ.
- City and County of San Francisco Employment Center
- A list of announcements and information for jobs that are open for filing with the City and County of San Francisco.
- Friends of the Library
- A member-supported, nonprofit organization that advocates, fundraises, and provides support to the San Francisco Public Library.
- Project Homeless Connect
- Sponsors a major event every other month as a one-stop shop of health and human services for homeless San Franciscans.
- San Francisco Government
- A guide to San Francisco government information from the Library's Government Information Center.
- San Francisco City Resources Guide
- Helpful resource guides and packets created by The Department of Public Health, The Office of Civic Engagement & Immigrant Affairs, and other City agencies.